de_dust2

Hallo Frischling! Schön, dass du uns besuchst.

Du hast leider nur eingeschränkte Zugriffsrechte und siehst auch nicht alle Inhalte dieser Page. Bitte melde dich an bzw. registriere dich, um alle Funktionen auf unserer Page nutzen zu können.

• Hello NoAim Admins,

I am not the type that usually would come on a forum to start complaining. However, if people are starting to start votekicking/votebanning for no reason, now it is becoming a problem as it is affecting the gameplay and the trashtalk.

I would like to especially mention the following players:

- niemand. STEAM_0:1:9502479

- InDio STEAM_0:0:20753053

- Hakuna Matata STEAM_0:1:26487352

All the proofs are in chatlogs.

For information, these players have already been muted for either 1 week or 1 months with previous admins in the past years. They should already be known to you and I hope you do something about it. There should be no surprises there. It is not only me whos facing backlash but rather multiple good players on your server. Not to only mention that they only dare do this when Drake is not around. It is not acceptable.

Cheers,
    Mafia

• Hello Mafia,

thank you very much for your message.

Unfortunately, we are already aware of this problem.

We are currently analyzing all unauthorized votekicks and votebans.

Because of such persons many votes are necessary to kick/ban players. Otherwise we would have 100 freevotebans every day.

I promise that we will take action against these players.

Greetings

Upd4te

• Hello Upd4te,

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

As long as you are aware, it is more than enough for me. The goal here is to enjoy while it lasts. Your server is one of the few best remaining. Thus, it is appreciated by many when admins are taking actions, especially to those players whom are getting out of line and are regulars to your server. It should not be tolerated.

Cheers,

Mafia

• zEro.

Hat das Label Erledigt hinzugefügt.
  • zEro.

Hat das Thema geschlossen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!