Mιcкιє Entbannungsantrag

Hallo Frischling! Schön, dass du uns besuchst.

Du hast leider nur eingeschränkte Zugriffsrechte und siehst auch nicht alle Inhalte dieser Page. Bitte melde dich an bzw. registriere dich, um alle Funktionen auf unserer Page nutzen zu können.

• Hello Mickie,

Thanks again for your long explanation, but you cannot be serious, are you?

I am not sure if you are taking us for fools and/or naïve human beings. The bind or unbind of your account is now irrelevant. We have given you more than two chances and rather owning your truth and apologize, you came back and insulted all of us. Once again, you decided to erase all chatlogs but this time in the forum on the previous thread. You knew exactly what you were doing, your misbehavior and misconduct were cleared as crystal to all of us, even then, you tried to justify yourself and mislead everyone with your non-sense. I told you when you threatened me that I will go to the forum and complain about you, you sounded so confident that people would be gullible enough to believe you over me, but you were definitely wrong. We live in the 21st century where everything that you do and say is being backed up and saved. You need to wake up, this is not a dream, you dug your own grave. I will not stop and rest as you need to remain banned. You are in my crosshair now bro. Do not say that you misbehaved for only two days, because it was more than that - on the server and now also on the forum. I am sorry to say that the evidences only spoke the truth and the entire noAim community knows how toxic you are by now. It is indeed time to end this topic together and for you to move onto another server because you are bad influence mate. You should have not thought twice but as many as a dozen times before speaking and acting, but you still did not get the sign as your rage consumed you and this is something that cannot unfortunately be changed and resolved overnight.

I still stand by my last statement that I am against you being reinstated in SchlachtHof :|: Dust2 Only :|: *noAWP // noAim.eu

Cheers,

Mafia

• Gixta

Hat das Thema geschlossen.
  • Gixta

Hat das Label Angenommen hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!