noAim Monetization Rules:
To comply fully with the Bohemia Interaction Monetization guidelines we have set the following rules for our Server.
These rules apply to all noAim Arma 3 and DayZ Servers. As a Donator you can get access to:
- Season Uniform, Backpack. (Changed every 3 Months)
- Exclusive Uniform, Backpack and Vehicle Skins.
- Clan Clothing or Advertisment Billboards for Gangs.
- Reserved Slots: 3-5 Slots might be reserved slots so Donators can access the Server even when full.
- Custom Rank/Badges on our Teamspeak Server.
- Ingame Virtual Currency for random Items. (Y-Inventory or I-Inventory)
- Booster Event for everyone on the Server.
As a Donator you canít get access to:
- More Vehicles or stronger Weapons. We only reskin Uniforms, Backpacks and Vehicles.
- You won't spawn with your Clothing, you have to Buy it in the Stores of the Servers with it's currency like any other Player does.
We do NOT intent to make any profit by accepting donations, we just wanít to cover as much of our running costs as possible.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s. A donation is not a legal contract but a donation in itís original sence, meaning that you have no right to claim any of the above mentioned benefits. We reserve the right to discontinue, change or alter any or all of this perks at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation. You will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance, change or alteration of any projects, or if we stop running our Arma 3 Community.
This policy may be subject to change.