Player Mickie threatening and initiating ingame votekicking

Hallo Frischling! Schön, dass du uns besuchst.

Du hast leider nur eingeschränkte Zugriffsrechte und siehst auch nicht alle Inhalte dieser Page. Bitte melde dich an bzw. registriere dich, um alle Funktionen auf unserer Page nutzen zu können.

• Dear noAims admins,

I would like to report player Mickie.

UserID:

STEAM_0:1:556400470

Apparently claims to be a previous admin on your server. Though I am glad he is not any longer as his behaviour is childish and definitely not worthy of one. Hes also threatening people by getting Zero involved.

Claims that I am violent and asked people to votekick me ingame today at 17:25, however, I do not write, I do not speak. I only play my game.

Furthermore, the reason why I called an admin is due to the reason that player Hakuna Matata (STEAM_0:1:26487352) is continuously and repeatedly votekicking and votebanning players for no reason. Please just check the log only for today on this player and the truth will speak on its own.

Also, I only trust admins who are present here and taking the necessary action as I have never been disrespectful to anyone from the beginning of my gameplay on your server unless being attacked and claiming for something that I am not, a cheater.

Thanks and best regards,

Mafia

• Dieses Thema enthält einen weiteren Beitrag, der nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar ist, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diesen lesen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!