- No Cheaten
- Cheating is not being tolerated and will be punished with an exlusion from our clan. You will also be banned on all of our servers.
- A VAC/Gameban/SMAC/Battleye or Easychat Ban on the Main, Second, Third, etc... account will be punished with an exlusion from our clan. (also smurf accounts)
- Respect / no insults
- Insulting and swearing is not being tolerated.
- The clan only allows names that are not offensive or insulting.
- Respect is an important part in the clan. (A "hallo" or a"bye" is appropriate for greeting and farewell in Teamspeak)
- Every member has to join the noAim Clan Steam group.
- Every member should join the noAim discord. (GS Admins are bound to this rule)
- Every member is bound to use Teamspeak, and should be on our TS while playing on our servers. (GS Admins are bound to this rule)
- Members are obliged to wear the clan tag "noAim| " in front of their Steam name.
- The member name must be indentical to name used on the noAim page. (Otherwise there could be a clan tag fake ban)
- It is not allowed to be in another clan or to wear multiple clan tags.
- It is not allowed to use the clan tag function in CS:S/CS:GO/TF2.
- Disputes in the clan are being discussed and clarified in TS with a member of the clan management.
- Disputes are resolved exclusively in our TS, Discord or via forum PM. (Not in a forum thread)
Important: If there are disputes between serveral members, then report these to the clan management. (Demo/Screenshots would be an advantage)
- Every member has to inform themselves at least twice a week about the noAim Clanpage innovations (You need to log into the page for this)
- Each member must seen on our Teamspeak at least once every 2 weeks.
- If you are absent for a longer period of time, you must write in the "absence list" how long you are absent and why. ("private" is also a sufficient reason)
- Every member is bound to show up at the clan meetings. If you are unable to attend on this date, please unsubscribe at the clan meeting on the event page.
- It is appreciated that members actively participate in clan events.
- It is not being tolerated that members share their steam accounts with other players. (Due to cheating or rule breaking)
- Members have to behave in an exemplary manner on the servers. (Not only noAim servers)
- Every member is obliged to fill out their profile on the noaim page.
- Clan intern stuff is not for public use.
Anyone who disregards one or more of these rules must expect consequences and may be punished with an exlusion from our clan.
*Aktualisiert - 14.02.2022